Be sure to use all organic and natural ingredients!
- 1 1/2 cup mashed cooked pumpkin or use organic canned pumpkin
- 3 large organic eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup natural honey/raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups organic almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- With a blender or food processor mix pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, raw honey and coconut oil together.
- Add in the almond flour, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and baking soda and mix well.
- Pour batter into a well greased 5×9 loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
To make your own pumpkin pie spices stir or whisk together:
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon allspice
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
You can store in an air tight container for up to one year.
To your good health!