A healthy and easy recipe to make. Remember to use organic/natural ingredients!
1 large spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise, seeded
1 T. Olive oil
1 T. fresh basil, minced for cooking, and 1-2 T. for garnish
1/2 c. onion
1 small zucchini, cut
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 c. pine nuts
1 T. fresh oregano
1 t. cayenne red pepper
1/2 t. Sea salt
1/4 t. ground black pepper
2 oz. feta or goat cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375, and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Cut squash in half and scrape out seeds with a spoon. Brush each half with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Place halves on the pan with cut side upwards. In the meantime, in a large skillet, sautee garlic for about 2-3 minutes, and cook all veggies with spices, for about 10 minutes.
4. Add contents of skillet evenly into halves of squash, and cook for about 45 minutes.
5. Remove squash from oven and use a fork to scrape out the “spaghetti!” Mix well and add in feta or goat cheese, and return “spaghetti” back to shells and place in oven for an additional 10-15 minutes.
6. Place on a plate and top with extra basil.
SAVE THE SEEDS AND ROAST FOR A HEALTHY AND EASY SNACK!
To your good health!